Friday 25 September 2009

Naey Krum

The good news is it was ridiculously easy to get a Chinese Visa. The whole Russian Visa thing seems to somewhat less straightforward. First visit to the Russian Embassy and I got told that I had to have a three month Cambodian Visa and the original of the invite letter. To me neither sounds like something that's going to make any difference to anything in Russia.

On the plus side I did manage to get a night out in Phnom Penh. To say that The Rock is the weirdest night club I've ever been to in no way does it justice. To be fair I don't think any words will do it justice. Let's just say that when I'm an international rockstar I'll probably have the Cambodian leg of my world tour there.

I also finally found a picture of Naey Krum. He's a Khmer comedian who the kids have been telling me I look like. From what I could work out the guy is in his fifties, didn't have a shaved head and is Cambodian. How could I look like him? Turns out I don't really. Problem solved.

No comments: