Sunday 22 November 2009

Hey Mickey

I went to see Chairman Mao. That was a bit weird. In my Western eyes I'd always had him down as one of those slightly untoward political figures but here they seem to absolutely love him. Is that a case of access to information leading people astray, or is it that in the West the powers that be want us to fear China. I just don't know.

I also went to see a troupe of acrobats. They looked a lot less waxy than your man and were far better at jumping balancing on bicycles.

____________

This blog was going to turn into another rant about the hindrance of petty bureaucracy but I'm fairly sure that no one finds in anyway interesting. What zou maz find interesting is that on the German kezboard that I'm currentlz using the y and z buttons have swapped places. crayz, I tell zou.

1 comment:

yorkshirecat said...

Hey Pete!!

Lenin is also waxy - you have to be well quiet in there or else you get a Russian gun in your face - well, we wouldn't want to disturb the poor fella - he needs his sleep!!!!

So where you off next? and when you back in sunny Essex????

You will be pleased to know that the packing has started in earnest now - your house will soon be back to yours rather than a Cat Pete hybrid!!!!

Looking forward to your "I'm back in England" party - which i am anticipating you having sooner rather than later!!!

xxx