Tuesday 2 June 2009

Well Cliche (Pt 2)

I've been in New Zealand about twelve hours and I've already done a bungy jump. Clichetastic.

New Zealand seems suitably pleasant. Cars don't go when the green man shows, taxi drivers don't circle round you pecking at your eyes and you don't have to put toilet paper in a seprate bin.

So yeah, I jumped off the Auckland Harbour Bridge. Quite enjoyed it, didn't love it - being honest, probably due to the old nerves (Keil's advice of not looking down would have probably worked better if I hadn't had to spend the previous ten minutes walking over a grill). I'm hoping the old adrenaline stuff is going to punch my jetlag square in the face.

By the way, did anyone see what happened to June 2nd? It kind of disappeared on me. The sneaky rascal.
________________

Shouts:

Matt and Ann: You're getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are gonna chime. Although I've not really got my head around the time difference thing and as I'm in the future now I guess you're already married. In my time. Right? Either way - future or past - have a great day / marriage / honeymoon / life together.

1 comment:

yorkshirecat said...

I am honoured that you chose to bungee jump off my own personal harbour bridge! Honoured i tell you!!!!!

xxx